Midnight Pharmacy offers in-store private blood tests to help you stay in control of your health.
Why have private blood tests?
There are many reasons why someone may choose to have private blood tests, such as:
– Private blood tests allow you to take control of your health. By understanding your health markers, you can make informed and healthy lifestyle choices.
– For routine tests, going private allows you to bypass GP waiting times for both the taking of samples and getting your results.
– Screening tests are not always available to you on the NHS.
– You may have a specific health reason based on your family’s health history or lifestyle.
– Gain reassurance and peace of mind.
Blood samples are collected by a phlebotomist – a person professionally trained to take blood samples. Phlebotomists work in clinics, hospitals and for the NHS’s Give Blood service. Whatever your reason for wanting a private blood test, you can rely on our safe and professional phlebotomy service.
What blood tests do you offer?
We offer a selection of blood tests that can help you improve your current health through informed lifestyle choices or diagnosing some conditions:
– Vitamin deficiency screens, for example, Vitamin B12 or Vitamin D.
– Allergy & patch testing, such as pet allergies or contact allergies for metals, perfumes and other chemicals.
– Drug screens and full blood counts.
– Cholesterol testing to monitor your LDL and HDL levels.
The cost of this service will depend on the chosen tests.
The range of possible blood tests available is almost limitless. Is there a particular test you would like, such as a fertility panel or blood glucose level check? Please, contact the pharmacy to see if we can arrange that particular test for you. Alternatively, if you use a home blood test service, such as Thriva or Vitall, but aren’t comfortable with blood, we may also be able to take the samples for you. So, please, contact the pharmacy to check if this service is currently available.
Private blood tests in Nottingham and Bradford
Midnight Pharmacy is thrilled to offer this service to our customers. Blood tests offer an insight into your health that can help you stay healthy – prevention is better than cure!
If you would like to know more about our private blood test service, please contact us to book today!