Seasonal Flu Vaccine
Getting the flu vaccine is a good idea. Maybe you are worried about catching the flu or you are concerned about having time off work. Or maybe you just want to make sure you do not pass it on to the more vulnerable members of your family. Whatever the reason, having the flu vaccine against this year’s strain of seasonal flu can give you protection and peace of mind. Midnight Pharmacy provide the Seasonal Flu Vaccine in Bradford and Nottingham.
We provide NHS flu jabs to people aged 18 years and older who are eligible to receive the jab for free.
You are eligible to receive an NHS flu jab for the 2020/21 flu season if you:
- adults 65 and over
- people with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- pregnant women
- people living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020
- primary school children
- children in year 7 (secondary school)
- frontline health or social care workers
Ask us for more information about eligibility and how to get your NHS flu jab.
If you do not qualify for a free NHS flu jab we can still provide you with a private flu vaccine.
Who shouldn’t have the flu jab?
Most people can have a flu vaccine. However, there are a couple of exceptions:
– If you are currently unwell with a fever, you should delay getting the flu jab.
– If you have an egg allergy, speak to your GP or pharmacist before getting the jab.
Please speak to our pharmacy team, or book now to get your Flu Vaccine in Bradford or Nottingham.